mini-map problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV

fulcrum28 -> mini-map problem (2/20/2022 12:47:45 AM)

In TOAW there is a mini-map. When I scroll the big map, there is a black square in the mini map that moves on but when the black square reaches the mini-map frame it does not drag the mini-map itself. As a result, the mini-map never moves when the big map moves. I have to actually hover the mouse pointer on the red arrows of the mini-map frame to move the mini-map, which is very painful and not useful at all.

My question is that this is my installation problem, or a bug, or all are experiencing the same problem?

fulcrum28 -> RE: mini-map problem (2/20/2022 1:00:25 AM)

I attach screenshot. The black square moves accordingly the scrolling of the big map, but it does not move the mini-map which remains in the same position. I need to hover the mouse pointer on the red arrows located on the frame of the mini map to actually move the mini-map...which is really a pain...

Lobster -> RE: mini-map problem (2/20/2022 10:00:15 AM)

You have to scroll the mini map separately. It doesn't scroll with the main map. Design decision by Norm.

golden delicious -> RE: mini-map problem (2/20/2022 4:09:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lobster

You have to scroll the mini map separately. It doesn't scroll with the main map. Design decision by Norm.

If you right click the minimap it centres on the selected unit

[img]https://www.logolynx.com/images/logolynx/c0/c0058c260889f8aeced8d9966c879b74.jpeg[/img]

sPzAbt653 -> RE: mini-map problem (2/20/2022 8:09:41 PM)

And use the [J]ump Map also [;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI