Unable to open trade agreements window (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support

Weehee94 -> Unable to open trade agreements window (2/21/2022 1:21:29 PM)

I started a new global war game and was going through setup but I noticed that once I got to Italy I could no longer open the Trade Agreements window. Click the menu item or pressing the keyboard shortcut just does nothing. I also notice that when I look at the production planner I cannot see resources received through trade.

Joseignacio -> RE: Unable to open trade agreements window (2/21/2022 1:35:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Weehee94

I started a new global war game and was going through setup but I noticed that once I got to Italy I could no longer open the Trade Agreements window. Click the menu item or pressing the keyboard shortcut just does nothing. I also notice that when I look at the production planner I cannot see resources received through trade.

Dont know when are you trying to list trade agreements, but if it is at start, take into account that Italy is neutral till there is war against a Major. Maybe that's why.

Germany too, but the first impulse becomes active.

Italy doesnt get trade except from Romania, IIRW.

Centuur -> RE: Unable to open trade agreements window (2/21/2022 2:21:32 PM)

Strange, it should be available during setup. What can happen is that the game doesn't respond when you've got a unit (or more) in hand to place on the map.

Weehee94 -> RE: Unable to open trade agreements window (2/21/2022 7:59:57 PM)

I am going through the setup and it seems that I am unable to see trade agreements for any power. I am on the CW now and the Trade Agreements button still does nothing and the oil they get through trade still does not appear in the production planner. Some interesting things though:
- The NEI oil appears, I assume because it is handled in a special way.
- The oil that CW normally gets (Venezuela, etc) appears in the production planner as Uncontrolled Resources. In fact, all traded resources from minors outside of the NEI oil appear there. It seems that along with the trade window not opening, it is not recognizing the trade agreements at all. However, in the CW production planner it still says "Trade Rcvd: 6" under Oil but clicking on it only shows the NEI oil.

Joseignacio -> RE: Unable to open trade agreements window (2/21/2022 8:26:54 PM)

Which version of the game are you using?

The JA-NEI (NE) oil not being listed but being used happened to me as well in the earlier versions...

Weehee94 -> RE: Unable to open trade agreements window (2/21/2022 9:15:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Joseignacio

Which version of the game are you using?

The JA-NEI (NE) oil not being listed but being used happened to me as well in the earlier versions...

The latest beta version, no mods. This is what I am seeing when selected traded resources for the CW:

[image]local://upfiles/84119/A4BF472B2E4F4DEB99B2F32A781AB2AC.jpg[/image]

paulderynck -> RE: Unable to open trade agreements window (2/21/2022 10:24:23 PM)

Maybe it has to do with the fact no production planning has been done and no convoys have been placed. Once the set-up is done, take a look at production planning.

Anyway, many here have observed that fiddling with production is not productive (pun intended) until the preliminary production phase of the first turn of the game (although you do want to ensure your convoy pipelines are optimized during set-up).

Joseignacio -> RE: Unable to open trade agreements window (2/22/2022 9:42:25 AM)

O my!

Weehee94 -> RE: Unable to open trade agreements window (2/23/2022 2:39:24 PM)

Update: I got all the way through setup and am once again able to open the trade agreements window. I will keep checking impulse by impulse to see if it happens again. It may just not work during setup which is not a huge deal but for an inexperienced player you really would want to know what trade deals exist so you can set up your convoys accordingly.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI