[1.10.04b steam] Minor regime unification auto acceptance (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support

Dogetor -> [1.10.04b steam] Minor regime unification auto acceptance (2/22/2022 7:31:47 PM)

Hi! I have an issue with rolls for unification of minor regime in my game. Difficulty for unification is 2d100, oratory skill roll for my Foreign Affairs Council director is d100 + 18 what means I should fail most of the time. After I annexed 2 minor regimes in row I started to have some suspicions, so decided to reload saves and test that. Than I had 10 successes and 0 failures in a row!

When I play unification stratagem the game doesn't show result of the roll, just "Success! REGIME accepted to join us." Tested regime was farmers and my vasal. Something is clearly wrong here.

Best regards, Dogetor.

Voker57 -> RE: [1.10.04b steam] Minor regime unification auto acceptance (2/22/2022 8:18:57 PM)

I think there's some hidden modifier on these checks, I saw offer protection roll much more than stated maximum would be. BTW, does this director happen to have an advisor maybe?

Dogetor -> RE: [1.10.04b steam] Minor regime unification auto acceptance (2/22/2022 8:41:28 PM)

This director doesn't have an advisor. I did few more test with "annexation" stratagem and results were fine, mixed failures and successes. "Unification" however never fails in my game. No matter how many times I try.

zgrssd -> RE: [1.10.04b steam] Minor regime unification auto acceptance (2/22/2022 9:11:46 PM)

Games do not use true RNG. Just pesudo random number generators.
One property is that given the same seed and same inputs in the same order, they always produce the same result.
And games often preserve the status of the RNG when saving, jsut to avoid savescumming. I remember such a option as far back as Civilisation 2.

However Vic to my knowledge never specified if he does that kind of work.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI