Where Oh Where Have My Pilots Gone, Oh Where Oh Where Can They Be? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support

Admiral DadMan -> Where Oh Where Have My Pilots Gone, Oh Where Oh Where Can They Be? (9/22/2003 11:42:40 PM)

I know why my Replacement Pilots Suck!! They have been sucked in to Patrol Wings. 3 Squadrons of 9 planes each have a total of over 130 Pilots!?!?!?!?!

mogami -> Reason Why (9/23/2003 12:12:25 AM)

Hi, I know why this has happened. As each of Dadmans pilots finish training they are asked what duty they want.

Fighter.....No Sir
Bomber....No Sir
Patrol......Why yes thank you sir.

The Japanese patrol groups fill their massive flying boats with goodies and sit around all day. They only have to fly once every four or five days.

(No actually this is known and being looked at. )

Christof -> (9/23/2003 12:16:08 AM)

You should transorm both Mavis groups into fighter wings - just look at the leader stats... :D
Maybe it helps to disband the groups and hope to get the pilots where you want to have them.

But anyway this looks certainly like a bug.

BTW, what kind of background screen are you using? Is that to be found somewhere on Spookys site? :confused:

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI