(Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Silencer -> (9/26/2003 9:04:24 PM)

Yeah well, I never had that particular problem (well the one who didn't turn up wasn't what I'd call good looking by any stretch of imagination, but that wasn't the reason I am glad she did stand me up). I didn't mind the look of the guy and his wife, I just don't go for the group scene. Beware though Jess, my ex is around your way at present. I'd hate you to go through the same crap I did with her.

Capt Chris -> (9/27/2003 1:51:10 AM)

[QUOTE=M4 Jess]I got my 1st responce! :eek:

man that woman fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down... :eek:

I know I know.........[/QUOTE]

Well then you have no place to go up... right???

Buzzard45 -> (9/27/2003 4:31:56 AM)

man that woman fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down... :eek:

See what she thinks about being painted OD with one white star. She may remind you of your first love.

Spenser -> (9/27/2003 4:55:54 AM)

Wonder what she is writing in her forum :D
Seriously though, on the battlefield of love as in our beloved game, tactics mean more than hardware. It's all a question of unexpected moves and timing of attack ;) i know, having scored a decisive victory two years ago (after a few marginal losses admittedly, but still...)

Good Luck!

Spenser

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI