Korsun Pocket won't start. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket Support

ojokeefe -> Korsun Pocket won't start. (9/26/2003 11:17:05 PM)

After installing Korsun Pocket (seemingly without problem) nothing happens when I click on "Play Korsun Pocket". I've been very disappointed in the help, or rather lack of help, I've received with this problem. I thought I'd give this Forum a try before I return the game.

Pawlock -> (9/27/2003 6:05:55 AM)

[QUOTE=ojokeefe]After installing Korsun Pocket (seemingly without problem) nothing happens when I click on "Play Korsun Pocket". I've been very disappointed in the help, or rather lack of help, I've received with this problem. I thought I'd give this Forum a try before I return the game.[/QUOTE] Not sure if this will help, but many problems stem for install path, if you have it installed into program files\Matrix games if this is the case may I suggest trying Matrix Games\korsan pocket install path. Worth a try if thats the case.

Fred98 -> (9/27/2003 6:33:50 AM)

Or to rephrase it, the game only seems to run if you install in the default folders

[QUOTE=ojokeefe].......or rather lack of help.......[/QUOTE]

Now you have 2 responses.

jshetler -> Korsun Pocket will not execute (10/2/2003 8:02:13 PM)

I also cannot get KP to run. It seemed to install without a problem. When I attempted to run the program a warning box appeared (it said something like start.ext and gave what appeared to be a memory address). I then had to recover my desktop!

FYI, I am running Windows98 on a Dell XPS-5000. Pentium 3, tons of RAM and other memory, but I realize that this is a stone age machine in this day and age. What gives? I don't want to return the game.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI