Small patch to have 96 turns per battle! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket

Adonis -> Small patch to have 96 turns per battle! (10/5/2003 1:40:12 AM)

Hi Guys,

I haven't posted in awhile, work has been pretty heavy, i am actually in the mobile gaming industry so after a long day of work, i don't play much when i get back home.

This weekend i got pretty mad at the fact that u spend hours fighting hard battles facing superior ennemy forces (I'm always Axis) setting up pockets and traps when all of a sudden, no more turns!!! I like my battles long and deadly, either I wipe the russians or they wipe my forces!

So i wrote a small app that sets the number of turns to 96 turns for any scenario. THIS DOES NOT MODIFIY THE ORIGINAL SCENARIO. You simply apply this patch on your saved game. For example you can choose the 48 turn KP scenario, save on your first turn, patch the savedgame file and play until 96 turns! ex : KP longGame.sav will change the number of turns from 48 to 96.

I tested it on KP scenarios and Ardenne. Thought i'd share it with people who feel the same way.

Enjoy!
Adonis

(Needless to say : make a backup copy of your savedgame file before patching...no one knows...)

Rob Gjessing -> (10/5/2003 6:48:25 AM)

I assume this patch only increases the number of turns in the game - it doesnt extend the objectives active periods? Replacements, Weather, supply etc?

secret -> extended turns (10/6/2003 12:58:11 PM)

Great Adonis, I'm with you, like a longer game too. I'm computer illiterate, so what happpens on the first turn of the patch? Does the AI stop moving units? does the weather stay the same as last game turn?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI