(Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Marc von Martial -> (10/5/2003 11:44:47 PM)

[QUOTE=Deep Breakfast]X-COMMMMMMM! Man that game was great. I would buy it even if it were just a graphical update.[/QUOTE] http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/ufoaftermath/preview_6072650.html Discussable if itīs a worthy "sequel" though

Von Rom -> (10/5/2003 11:46:51 PM)

Other games I'd like to see re-done:

1) Panzer General 2 - this was the best in the series IMO, and the player support for this game (after 6 years) is higher now than ever before. There are currently 130 NEW campaigns, hundreds of new maps, etc.

I'd like to see a new game based on the best of what PG2 has to offer, with improvements in the size of maps, campaign editors, graphics, supply, reinforcements, weather, etc. There is already a user-fan base who create icons, maps, e-files, etc. Keep the game turn-based with similar, but improved, icons.

I think this type of "beer and pretzels" type wargame would help draw in the younger players who are not accustomed to wargames.

2) Pacific General - Do a similar game, with the same type of icons, turn-based, but with better graphics, maps, etc.

3) Carrier Strike - I thoroughly enjoyed this older game, and I think a similar game with up-dated graphics, allowing the player to "enter" the carrier to assign planes, to fuel and arm planes, etc would be a great game for the Pacific War.

Cheers!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI