Mg's and movement (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

String -> Mg's and movement (10/7/2003 11:00:52 PM)

Okay, I understand that the game turn is about 1-2 minutes right?
then why cant any of the MG's shoot after they have moved. The german mg42 with a bipod can get ready to fire in less than 10 seconds.. I have personal expierience with it from the army and it took me about 6-7 seconds to get down, assume firing position, aim and fire.
And that was the first time i had ever used the weapon in combat (well in combat excercises :P) Anyways IMHO light machineguns should be able to fire when on the move.

I do understand that with tripods it would take considerably more time to ready a MG but with bipods its a lot easier.

Alby -> (10/7/2003 11:07:15 PM)

They Can in the H2H verison :)

Voriax -> (10/7/2003 11:29:44 PM)

[QUOTE=String] Anyways IMHO light machineguns should be able to fire when on the move. [/QUOTE] They can. _Light_ mg's are integrated into infantry squads. Those independent mmg or hmg teams are those that are equipped with tripods/optical sights/extra ammo boxes and such. Voriax

drdespair -> (10/9/2003 1:05:00 AM)

Screaming Eagles Mega Campaign is that the next one we are waiting for? ;)

Will that be released with the SPWW 8.0? (PS... when is that coming out.. I thought I heard something about it already being delivered to Matrix, awaiting approval... would be nice to know if we will see it soon)

DrD

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI