Question about artillery fire and reinforcement (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket

Finrod -> Question about artillery fire and reinforcement (10/8/2003 4:29:03 PM)

I learned from a former post, that Artillery can also provide defensive fire (when being attacked during my opponets turn) when she is "yellow".

But what I dont know is, how ofen can a single unit provide this cover fire when beíng attacked. Only once, or as often as the combat is in range of the Artillery?

Another thing which I dont know is the sceduled reinforment.

What happens to this units when their city/supply point is already conquered. Do I loose this units, or do they show up regardless of who owns this field (behind the lines in enemy territory), or will this units arrive but at a different supply point, which I still own.

Thank you for the help,

Finrod

Rob Gjessing -> (10/8/2003 5:19:01 PM)

ART can provide defensive support as many times as it is within range to do so in one turn.

Reinforcements, it depends upon what the scenario designer has entered into the scenario when they created it. A reinforcement point can be set to always sent the reinforcements to that point, or it can be set to send them to an alternate reinforcement point with X turns delay if the enemy is within Y hexes of that one.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI