Release (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815

Yorlum -> Release (10/8/2003 6:49:31 PM)

That sounds as though it will be a possible Christmas present, though.

denisonh -> (10/9/2003 8:48:54 AM)

[QUOTE=Bart Koehler]I am still not going to target a release date, but I will say this. We have completed almost 95% of the game to this point and we are about to test the PbeM features of the game, which was the last Major coding feature. We are now into test/tweak mode. We are doing all we can to put out the best game possible.

Carry on,
Bart[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bart.

Better is preferred to sooner.

A game always gets better reception if the a and b tests are done thoroughly and catch the "game ruining" bugs.

Windfire -> (10/25/2003 10:27:20 PM)

[QUOTE=Bart Koehler]I am still not going to target a release date, but I will say this. We have completed almost 95% of the game to this point and we are about to test the PbeM features of the game, which was the last Major coding feature. We are now into test/tweak mode. We are doing all we can to put out the best game possible.

Carry on,
Bart[/QUOTE]

Excellent philosophy. I have seen to many good games ruined because the publisher rushed to get them out the door instead of extending the testing and correcting the problems.

Windfire

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI