Hi Folks ... DL link to updates not working (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Agua -> Hi Folks ... DL link to updates not working (7/27/2001 11:00:00 AM)

Hi folks!! I downloaded the spw@w game last night. The upgrade links are not working, however. Just wanted to bring this to y'all's attention. I'm not new to wargaming at all but have heard of SP for quite a while and dl'd it upon a friend's recommendation. Looks to be a meaty game. Be yapping with y'all later. Best wishes all!!!

Dan Bozza -> (7/27/2001 8:35:00 PM)

I can confirm that - I tried all day yesterday to DL the stereo sound files and got a dead link message from Gozilla.

Warrior -> (7/27/2001 8:36:00 PM)

All the upgrades are available at Fabio's support page, as well as a lot of other great SPWaW stuff: http://www.fprado.com/armorsite/sp_waw.htm

Paul Vebber -> (7/27/2001 9:28:00 PM)

Please try Again. Bandwidth limitations limit us to 200 simultaneous downloads so what you are likely geting is the internet equivalent to a "busy signal". DOwnload aids like Get Right or download accelerator can be set to "keep trying". I just tested the FTP and all downloads work. You must use a Browser or Browser embedded download aid. We don't allow anonnymous ftp for security reasons.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI