(Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Starships Unlimited v3

mendaliv -> (10/10/2003 9:56:48 PM)

What really gets me is that I got the Pentium 60, and then a few months later, the Pentium 90 comes out, and it's way way better than the 60 was...

Would've been better off with a 486DX, probably. I know my friend's 90MHz 486DX4 beat the crap out of my Pentium on a regular basis.

I've got some funny screenshots somewhere of the times I actually tried to get the bastard to work (it's been outta commission for nearly 3 years).

I managed to get the hard drive out of it (i think it was one of those crappy LBX form factor cases) and dump it onto my main computer. Of course, I also managed to short out the hard drive electronics, and caused the drive to start smoking while it was in my computer.

I tried hooking it back up, and now the drive ticks like a time bomb... it's funny and freaky at the same time. Especially considering how much that POS slow 1 GB drive must've cost back in the day.

The thing is totally useless, even the keyboard and mouse are trash now. It's almost terrible enough to be funny.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI