TSR (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

mogami -> TSR (10/11/2003 5:54:45 AM)

Hi, Black screen usally means video problem. Are you closing all other programs first? Black screen is most often a video conflict with another program. (The last one installed?)

Hit Ctrl-Alt-Delete together then end task for everything except explorer. (ctrl-alt-delete as many times as needed.)

Now open folder and click mech.exe

If that does not work click settings/control panel/display/settings/Advanced/performance (whew) now adjust the bar to the left. And reboot computer and retry mech.exe

Frank W. -> (10/20/2003 1:45:37 AM)

[QUOTE=pops]Thanks for your kind consideration...

...my screen goes black when I hit the mech.exe..

..I've just reinstalled 7.1 with no luck as well as reinstalling my video drivers and directx (same versions as before....the game worked with these before, I just thought I'd try...)

...the only thing new I've installed prior to my problems was Microsoft .net framework which leaves no option to uninstall that I can see, but to be honest I can't recall whether or not I had the game successfully started since installing .net or not.....

?[/QUOTE]

it happens me, too sometimes.

can be that direct x9 is the cause, canīt remember if i
had the black screens as i used 8.1 still :(

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI