I'm hooked! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific

Hikertrash -> I'm hooked! (10/16/2003 8:56:46 AM)

In contrast to another recent on-going thread here ...

I'm hooked on this game. I'm very, very late to the show. I only recently picked up this game. I've been following it for quite some time through reviews and the discussions here.

I've only begun to scratch the surface of the game, working out strategies for scenario 1. I've been wargaming for near ten years now - both boardgame and computer ... this is quality wargaming, bar none!

What pushed me over the edge of buying it was the consistent and dedicated support for it by Matrix Games. I'm an avid player of another developer's long-lived wargame series (PzC). I know from experience that when a design team makes the kind of consistent and dedicated improvement I've seen here, a truly mature and engrossing wargame system is the result.

Bravo!

Bobthehatchit -> (10/16/2003 11:00:02 PM)

[QUOTE=Hikertrash]In contrast to another recent on-going thread here ...

I'm hooked on this game. I'm very, very late to the show. I only recently picked up this game. I've been following it for quite some time through reviews and the discussions here.

I've only begun to scratch the surface of the game, working out strategies for scenario 1. I've been wargaming for near ten years now - both boardgame and computer ... this is quality wargaming, bar none!

What pushed me over the edge of buying it was the consistent and dedicated support for it by Matrix Games. I'm an avid player of another developer's long-lived wargame series (PzC). I know from experience that when a design team makes the kind of consistent and dedicated improvement I've seen here, a truly mature and engrossing wargame system is the result.

Bravo![/QUOTE]

Welcome to the forum.

Its a fantastic game, its one of the best games i have ever purchased.

If you love this just wait till WITP come out!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI