Matter of Priorities (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Starships Unlimited v3

EricLarsen -> Matter of Priorities (10/24/2003 10:37:14 PM)

dragoniv,
I guess SUDG just isn't an important priority for Matrix. They are more interested in puking out more new games to get our money and now that they've got our money on SUDG we can wait for our patches. It took them quite a few months to put out the 2.1 patch after supposedly testing it. Considering the major bug I found with Interstellar Standoffs in version 2.1 that testing was not worth the wait! Better to just put out the 2.2 patch and let us test it as I'm sure us players will be far more diligent and numerous and will be able to spot and report the bugs via the forum faster and better than some beta testers who probably got suckered into testing it when they'd rather be testing something new.

While SUDG is a simple and fun game it still needs some work to ensure that major features like Interstellar Standoffs work properly after spending so much time getting to the point of being able to produce them. My policy with Matrix Games is now to never buy them until the final patch has been issued and if I miss the boat then I'll miss the boat on buying the game and keep my money and spend my time doing something other than the work their beta testers should have done in the first place.
Eric Larsen

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI