Old Veteran Look for a game or two (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Opponents Wanted

Gary Tatro -> Old Veteran Look for a game or two (10/18/2003 12:29:04 AM)

Yeah I feel the need to play again. I took a small vacation but I am back.

I can take up to two games.

My preferences are the following, remember these are preferences and everything is negotiable.

Version: H2H FR is preferable but learned on 7.1.
Engagement: Meeting, but will play any kind.
Country: Russia or USA but will play the Germans from time to time.
Player: Prefer another veteran, but will take a novice under three conditions, first you have to be willing to play the game the whole way through, no quiting once I start thrashing you, you have to be able to play at lease 5 turns a week and I will give you a point advantage.
Map Size: Large or bigger.
Visibility Some where between 5 and 35, have been known to play 50+ before though.
Specials: Mines?-Prefer none but am flexable, Air-prefer none but will go up to two sections (note just because I prefer none don't make the mistake to think I do not know how to use air :) ), Infiltrator-No more than two squads, if you don't want any that is fine.
Game Preferences: All on except Rarity and C&C. Athough I have been known to play with rarity on or unreduced squad on at times.
Artillary: 10% Max does not include the 50mm units, AA-units or ATG units.
Year: Any will do.

My e-mail address is [email]tatrog@yahoo.com[/email]
Let me know what you want to play and I will set it up and send it over today, or send me a game and I will depoly and send it back to you today.
Remember only can take two. So first come first serve.

Beware of bean counters we multiply. :D

K62 -> (10/18/2003 4:00:14 AM)

Mr Tatro I would like a game with you please. I've had several games with V2 so I'm not exactly a novice, nevertheless I will accept your conditions. I do not desire any point advantage, but if you will insist... :D Version: H2H fr is fine with me Engagement: meeting OK Country: I like USSR too. Can I have it please? Points: 5k preferable so that I can do 5 turns a week Map size: large Vis: up to 20 Mines: none Air: none Infiltrator: none Game prefs: C&C and rarity off, but how about no more than 1 platoon of troops of rarity 3 and 1 company of troops of rarity 2? Arty: your way Year: late war (43, 44, 45) Can you set it up please? My address is af677#bard.edu (with a @, of course)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI