No combat summary (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> After Action Reports

wobbly -> No combat summary (10/19/2003 3:13:21 AM)

Herb has again given me someone elses combat file.
From what I can glean my FT mission to DBD was unsuccessful - one of the DDs hits a mine and that is enough to scare everyone into returning with their supplies still loaded. I am guarding an MSW and going to try and get rid of the mines.
The Heavies hit PM again although it doesn't look like much damage has occurred - and I lost a fort.
The bombardment force is in position - South Dakota has incurred 2 more sys damage in moving around. I think I will use her to bombard PM and when (IF?) I take the place she will be retired.
Herbie-san has a large force of CAs at Munda. He is either after GG or going further south.
My carriers and LBA are my best defence against them but I must start looking at emptying GG in case he tries to stroll in for a bit of disruption.
Luganville continues to prepare to meet them - I may have to bolster efate as well - something I didn't really want to do.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI