(Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

ravinhood -> (10/27/2003 10:43:22 AM)

Hrmmm my library is well over 100 games, so I'll just list the ones that hang out in my top 10 CD case near the computer.

1) Medieval Total War - excellent marriage of TBS/RTS game, hopefully many more editions of this game engine will find their way to the computer.

2) Combat Misson Barbarossa - a quick and entertaining sort of TBS/RTS game that seems to hold it's own in my library.

3) Combat Mission Overlord - same as above with less interface goodies to play with and a little less graphic quality, but, still rates highly.

4) Civilization III - what can I say, the mother of them all for TBS from alpha to alpha so to speak. heh.

5) Kohan Ahriman's Gift - the kind of RTS I enjoy, very little micromanagement and a lot of action. Gather and rush RTS bore me.

6) Rails Across America - Not your fathers Railroad Tycoon, but, more indepth financial/cut-throat race than building lil railroad tracks and watchin the choo choo's go by! lol

7) Europa Universalis II - An interesting strategy game for the time period I'm not totally familar with, but, getting into lately.

8) Sid Meiers Gettysburg - for those times when just one more charge up the ridge might break the union front.

9) Panzer General II - One of the better beer and pretzel WW2 strategy/tactical games of the early years.

10) Galactic Civilizations - recently pushed Battlefield 1942 out of the 10th spot, but, I have five reserve slots in my case so BF1942 still hangs in there. lol Galactic Civ is like Civilization in space. Pretty good AI worthy of anyone's gaming library.

My oh my where is Eric Youngs Squad Assault gonna fit in that list, we shall have to see after I get it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI