Question on Mega Campaign scoring. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

AlvinS -> Question on Mega Campaign scoring. (8/1/2001 6:29:00 AM)

Greetings I have restarted the mega campaign after a crash on my 9th scenario. (The Yugoslavia error) On the second campaign for my first scenario I chose "catch that train". I got a moderate victory and 3 campaign points. For the second scenario ( I can't remember the name) It was 20 turns long. I controlled all of the victory hexes by turn 13, even the one with the HQ in it. I held all of the objectives until turn 18 when the scenario ended. I received a draw. :( (most of my armor was still intact.) :mad: I was told that my HQ was overrun and that I would get a replacement. I realize that I will not get campaign points for that scenario but my campaign total score dropped from 3 to 2. :confused: Is this right? The first time I played the campaign I had the HQ taken out and lost points only for that scenario, not from a previous score. I don't mind having my butt handed to me as long as I get the proper score. :D Any ideas? Alvins

AlvinS -> (8/2/2001 7:42:00 AM)

Bump. :confused: Alvins

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI