Things in the forums that still need "fixing" (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Bernie -> Things in the forums that still need "fixing" (10/21/2003 1:09:27 PM)

I have to hand it to whoever at Matrix is doing all the work, the new forums are much improved over when they were first deployed. However, there are still some things that need "fixing". I'd make a list, but that's one of the things... 1) Bulleted (unsorted) lists in replies cause the server to time-out and not save the message. 2) The "rate this thread" function is for "authorized personnel only" 3) The "report this post to a moderator" function is AWOL 4) The 5 arrow buttons at the top when you post (they come up as temporary) have been around long enough, let's get them some real buttons now. 5) Dial-up users have a hard time posting files due to the 30 second time limit in the CGI script. It needs to be longer. Pick a speed (say 24k) and figure out how long it takes to send a 500k file (the current limit) and that's how long the time should be set for (not less than 2 minutes in any case) Anyone else have things they want to add?

Resisti -> (10/21/2003 3:27:48 PM)

Hi Bernie.
Yes, good list but incomplete ;)

I'd add at least one more: Avatars not working: if you cancel your one, to replace it, it won't allow you to do so: now you're "avatarless" :(

There is a thread running, on the subject, in the Matrix Games General Discussion Forum..

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI