Locking Groups (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket

Theopolis -> Locking Groups (10/22/2003 12:27:47 PM)

What is the purpose of locking groups? I realize that it allows you to cycle only through the units belonging to a particular corps, but beyond that is there any advantage to it? I am not sure, but I do not think there is any integrity bonus above the divisional level. Was this feature included in the game for anything other than as a historical curiosity?

Gregor_SSG -> (10/23/2003 5:25:00 AM)

[QUOTE=Theopolis]What is the purpose of locking groups? I realize that it allows you to cycle only through the units belonging to a particular corps, but beyond that is there any advantage to it? I am not sure, but I do not think there is any integrity bonus above the divisional level. Was this feature included in the game for anything other than as a historical curiosity?[/QUOTE]

We put the feature in for those people with particularly orderly minds who like to give orders at a formation level. It has no gameplay benefits, it's just an interface thing, but very few people actually use it.

Gregor

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI