I am stupid....I am stupid... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Insert -> I am stupid....I am stupid... (8/3/2001 1:55:00 AM)

When I buy some units there is list what guns the unit have. E.G Weapon HE AP Rifle 15 0 SMG 20 0 Bazooka 5 0 Flamethrower 8 0 What that means? I mean how many rifles they have? Please help man without brains and english :confused:

Grimm -> (8/3/2001 2:31:00 AM)

I'll give it a shot.... First number is the number of HE (high explosive) rounds you have. The second is the number of AP (armor piercing) rounds you have. You use one every time you take a shot. The program selects which type of round is appropriate for the target. (you can't choose) For infantry squads, each man has whatever weapon is in slot 1 (rifle). The squad also carries one of each of the weapons carried in slots 2, 3 and 4. So, in your example, if you had a 10 man squad one guy would have a SMG, another guy would have a bazooka and a third would have the flamer. The remaining 7 men in the squad would each have a rifle.

Lars Remmen -> (8/3/2001 2:32:00 AM)

Hello, That is ammunition - the number of times the unit can fire before having expended all the ammo it is carrying. HE is used against soft targets such as infantry. AP is used against hard targets like tanks. You'll see that some weapons have 'HEAT' and 'SABOT' ammo as well. These are also used against hard targets. Regards, Lars

Insert -> (8/3/2001 3:35:00 AM)

Aah! Thank you very match Grimm and Lars. I got my brains and humanity back :)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI