I love S-class subs! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific

frank1970 -> I love S-class subs! (10/27/2003 2:25:21 PM)

In my game against the the AI (Scen 17, US human), SS S37 torpedoed Shokaku on turn 3 and put three torps in it. It has not sunk yet, but is for sure severely damaged and back to Tokyo. Some ten turns later the very same SS S37 put two torpedoes into the Akagi, which should be severely damaged, too.

HMSWarspite -> (10/28/2003 1:44:47 AM)

[QUOTE=Frank]In my game against the the AI (Scen 17, US human), SS S37 torpedoed Shokaku on turn 3 and put three torps in it. It has not sunk yet, but is for sure severely damaged and back to Tokyo. Some ten turns later the very same SS S37 put two torpedoes into the Akagi, which should be severely damaged, too.[/QUOTE]

That has got to be the Sub patrol (or patrols) of all time! One Cv is unusual, 2 is amazing!

Bobthehatchit -> (10/28/2003 3:35:36 AM)

[QUOTE=Frank]In my game against the the AI (Scen 17, US human), SS S37 torpedoed Shokaku on turn 3 and put three torps in it. It has not sunk yet, but is for sure severely damaged and back to Tokyo. Some ten turns later the very same SS S37 put two torpedoes into the Akagi, which should be severely damaged, too.[/QUOTE]

That is one very good boat! I would not know wether to take him out of the fight for r n r or get his *** back in to the fight until the sis damage hits 30!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI