What's the best scenario to start with? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> The War Room

Gasbag -> What's the best scenario to start with? (10/29/2003 11:11:13 AM)

I've recently bought KP & downloaded the extra scenarios & I'm wondering: what's the best scenario to start with ( after your done with the tuturials )?
Thanks.

rwatson -> RE: What's the best scenario to start with? (2/7/2004 1:36:32 AM)

Gasbag
Try the Wiking whiteout scenario..It's a small short meeting engagement very good to get used to the interface withput getting overwhelmed ,,/Good luck!!

http://www.robjess.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=271
GOOD post here

weatherbed -> RE: What's the best scenario to start with? (3/6/2004 5:20:09 PM)

try 2nd Ukrainian front as the russians. its just a straight out assualt/advance with overwhelming numbers on your side

Herr Colonel -> RE: What's the best scenario to start with? (3/26/2004 3:16:25 AM)

I believe the "Last Stand" scenario to be the best. Good balance between length and size. Don't do the 48-turn granddaddy scenario until you've played several rounds of the others, though.

critter -> RE: What's the best scenario to start with? (4/24/2004 9:57:40 AM)

I like 1rst uk front, small counter mix. AI puts up a tough fight. Really teaches you how to break through stongpoints..Just dont expect historical outcome..

Chief_Chemist -> RE: What's the best scenario to start with? (5/28/2004 8:41:13 AM)

I take it by the posts that there is more scenerios than is suppled with the game?

JSS -> RE: What's the best scenario to start with? (5/28/2004 11:26:20 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chief_Chemist

I take it by the posts that there is more scenerios than is suppled with the game?

There are many more. Check out this site (scenarios) for many more:

http://run5.wargamer.com/

pahvilaatikko -> RE: What's the best scenario to start with? (9/23/2004 6:57:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Matt 74

try 2nd Ukrainian front as the russians. its just a straight out assualt/advance with overwhelming numbers on your side

I finnished this scenario last night and got my ass really kicked by the germans [:D] It was my first one (got the game last monday). I played the tutorials but they really don't give any tactical advice. Manual doesn't give too much either.

I don't know if I should break all the strong points or just make holes and advance through the gaps. Should I advance in one long line or couple of shorter lines or what? Which troops should I stack together to get most of my attacks? There's so many questions...

I'd really like to pbem so that someone could give me some advice..

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI