hey, no offence! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center

MOTHER -> hey, no offence! (11/4/2003 6:27:51 PM)

Its just a joke mate! .From where I'm from its so old that you could put any make in there ,even HOLDEN [at least some of our exotic readers have heard of them],and I drive one! :o ,but everyone knows Skoda. :eek:
Really, the Czech's should keep to what they know best,Astronomical clocks,King Wenschlas christmas carols,Schwarzkopf Crystal,Bata shoes, humongas Metronomes , and Slovice!-those things have been around longer than you & I,and there some of the many things I remember about my 2 visits ,not only to Prague but to many a fair town in your corner of the world.Bet you cant say that about where Im from? :p
So speaking from experience lets leave it at that :)
P.S. The parliment house on top of that steep hill from King Geoge XII ? Bridge is a dead set copy of the one in Melbourne. :D
OSCAR SUSAN [ eldest son of ] one of the 3 founding members of the Studebaker Car Club of Australia.[We all have a skeleton in our closet] aka MOTHER :rolleyes:

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI