I'm Back - Finally!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Figmo -> I'm Back - Finally!! (8/13/2001 1:36:00 AM)

I want to think all those that helped me!! It's great to be back - the bad news is I did lose everything. Thought all my latest scenarios were backed up but just before the crash I changed jobs and figured "Oh heck - I've got them on line - I'll redo it after I start the new job - Won't do that again!! Luckily I was able to just go to Fabio's and TankHead's sites and get them - whew!! As for the stuff I was working on - it's always faster the second time!! :eek: Anyway, got some catchin' up to do. Figmo

Belisarius -> (8/13/2001 2:56:00 AM)

Heh, nice to see you alive again, Figmo :D As for the scenarios - I'm sure it'll be worth the extra effort.

Supervisor -> (8/13/2001 2:57:00 AM)

Welcome back!!!! Hope you can get everything back to normal, without killing yourself in the process. Better virus protection and firewalls are a must. They're too many people out there having fun at others expence.

Huffy -> (8/13/2001 7:38:00 AM)

welcome back...and best of luck getting caught up and re-orginized...
take care..
Huffy

Figmo -> (8/13/2001 8:32:00 AM)

Thanks Guys!! The good thing is I didn't have to spend a lot of money. The worst problems were the video driver - had to open the PC up and look at it to get a name then get an expert to help me find the right driver. And the other major problem was I couldn't get a PING on my network so I could use my proxy - then finally realized you can't give the "Dial-up adapter" a set IP address for the client PCs - only the network adapter gets one. Boy do I feel stupid!! Figmo

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI