(Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Fredflak -> (11/7/2003 10:57:52 PM)

[QUOTE=Hertston]Erm... doesn't that rather screw up life for the snipers out there, or indeed anyone taking up a defensive or concealed position ? Sounds like an idiotic "feature" to me. I'll be sticking with H&D 2, I think.[/QUOTE]

Not really, since I think you can turn it off on a server, and in Objective matches you only respawn when one side wins, and dead people cant talk to those still alive. It does make it interesting, as from round to round, you have to relocate to find new sniping spots.

Belisarius -> (11/14/2003 10:18:49 PM)

[QUOTE=Hertston]Erm... doesn't that rather screw up life for the snipers out there, or indeed anyone taking up a defensive or concealed position ? Sounds like an idiotic "feature" to me. I'll be sticking with H&D 2, I think.[/QUOTE]

Err...."defensive or concealed position".....**** camper! :D

Yeah, the kill-cam is of sorts a built in cheat since it allows for you to pinpoint the enemy...but it also reduces the chance for camping. Which is all good in MP play I think. Also, a good sniper never remains stationary.... ;)

As for H&D2... got both games at once, played Call of Duty with opinions stated above. But H&D2... my GOD what a cool game! :eek: Atmosphere and gameplay fits me like hand in glove. Love it! That game doesn't get the attention it deserves at all. Sort of like Commandos 3D with a sprinkle of CoD. Niiice.

The only thing I can think of right now that's not so good is some scenario design. Like Snowball: Scout mission; the briefing tells you you have to observe stealth and not be spotted at any cost. Turns out I couldn't succeed until I snagged a MP40 and went Rambo throughout the two floors. :D

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI