(Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

xambrium -> (11/8/2003 3:06:53 AM)

WWIIOL ingame name: Wolzow 130 Panzer Lehr Division(ger) 9thPD-EU(GHC) Player since Juni 2001 [img]http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Agua -> (11/8/2003 3:12:25 AM)

[QUOTE=Egbert]I play WWIIOnline several hours every day. After running around with a couple of friends for a little while I joined a squad and that is when the game got interesting. [/QUOTE]

I played with a squad as well. The camaradarie was outstanding and, basically, the only thing that held my interest. It was kinda fun to drink beer, shoot the crap with the guys on RW, and ride around in the back of a truck for 20+ minutes at a time before arriving at a staging point. But aside from the truck-ride simulation, it went downhill from there for me. :D

I did stick around with it, off and on, for a little over a year and I check in at my old squad's forum every once in a while to see how the game is progressing. It still looks to me that it will be somewhere around v2.5 or 3.0 before there'd be enough improvement for me to give it a try again.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI