Last call for OOB changes (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

KG Erwin -> Last call for OOB changes (11/8/2003 4:46:00 AM)

I found a problem with the 8.0 update for the USMC, and Bryan is incorporating the fix. Now, we're getting down to the last call on suggested changes. I'm not certain about this, but I would think that the changes for 8.0 may hit just about the same time as MCSE goes retail. I would very strongly recommend that any last-minute adjustments to the OOBs be posted here, and I will forward them to Bryan. He is the man doing all the work, and I have definitely tested his patience, God bless him. If you have suggestions, please speak up. Remember, this will be the final official Matrix patch for SPWaW. This is the reason for all the delays. The OOB/patch team & contributors want to make sure we've left no stone unturned or oddity left unresolved. After this, the newer in-house projects will be the primary focus. Speak now or forever hold your peace.
Regards to all, Glenn

M4Jess -> (11/8/2003 4:52:19 AM)

[QUOTE=KG Erwin]I found a problem with the 8.0 update for the USMC, and Bryan is incorporating the fix. Now, we're getting down to the last call on suggested changes. I'm not certain about this, but I would think that the changes for 8.0 may hit just about the same time as MCSE goes retail. I would very strongly recommend that any last-minute adjustments to the OOBs be posted here, and I will forward them to Bryan. He is the man doing all the work, and I have definitely tested his patience, God bless him. If you have suggestions, please speak up. Remember, this will be the final official Matrix patch for SPWaW. This is the reason for all the delays. The OOB/patch team & contributors want to make sure we've left no stone unturned or oddity left unresolved. After this, the newer in-house projects will be the primary focus. Speak now or forever hold your peace.
Regards to all, Glenn[/QUOTE]

Can you please make the M4 a little weaker? It seems no other tank is a match for the might!

Regards,
Jess

OKW-73 -> (11/11/2003 2:05:48 PM)

I hope 8.0 will fix problem i have with earlier OOB file, playing LVMC and some weird things show up, one battle had T-26 tanks with icon of T-34 and also armour values were T-34, another battle had 2 engineer squads, when i clicked engineer squad it did claim its a halftrack carrieng that squad and even did make halftrack sound when moving, now when i tried unload squad from that "illusion" halftrack whole squad did disappear :D

AbsntMndedProf -> (11/11/2003 11:37:45 PM)

I'd like to see the Goliath self-propelled bomb added as a weapon to the German OOBs, and added to the weapons of the appropriate foot units when it was used. Thanks!

Eric Maietta

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI