Canadian scenario by Wild Bill (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

McGib -> Canadian scenario by Wild Bill (8/20/2001 5:25:00 AM)

A while back WB you mentioned you were starting work on a canuck scenario in the Scheldt estuary. Have you finished it? I keep looking but have not seen any mention of it. Is it still a work in progress or has it been shelved?

McGib -> (8/21/2001 6:05:00 AM)

bump

Secapra -> (8/22/2001 2:46:00 AM)

THERE IS A SIMILAR THEMED SCENARIO BY BOB WALLACE.IT IS CALLED THE MUD AND THE BLOOD AND YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM WALLACES WAR ROOM AT TANKHEADS SITE.

McGib -> (8/23/2001 2:57:00 AM)

bump again

ZoomBoy27 -> (8/23/2001 8:41:00 AM)

Are the hexes dynamic in SPWAW? Because a lot of the action on the Left Flank in Holland consisted of the Germans defending like hell and then blowing the dikes and inundating the land the Canadians would have to fight across.
A buddy of mine did an ASL battle south of the Scheldt. It was terrain that was either a hill that the Germans occupied or water that the Canadians had to wade through. In fact, Canadians were the only troops with rubberized boots(at least on the Western Front). So at one point in a scenario the terrain would change from flatland to marsh as the dikes were blown. Maybe some info on the White-Bread gun crews. ZoomBoy
Developing a iso-tile 2D RPG with skills, weapons, and adventure. See my old Hex-Tile RPG GAME, character editor, diary, 3D Art resources at Check out my web-site

RockinHarry -> (8/23/2001 9:56:00 PM)

..there are some "dynamic" terrain classes in SPWAW like bridges and buildings collapse, cratering of terrain and hedges/walls to rough.
(..did I forget some?)
Unfortunately no swamps to water or anything to water. Seems to be a good idea for combat leader though. __________
Harry

Wild Bill -> (8/24/2001 12:56:00 AM)

I have not forgotten it, Mac! I've just been buried in two big projects that have taken every spare second of time. It is on my "to do" list. That is why it took so long to answer I don't get much of a chance to visit the forum during these days. I will get it done. Wild Bill

McGib -> (8/24/2001 5:39:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by Wild Bill:
I have not forgotten it, Mac! I've just been buried in two big projects that have taken every spare second of time. It is on my "to do" list. That is why it took so long to answer I don't get much of a chance to visit the forum during these days. I will get it done. Wild Bill
Not a problem WB. I figured it was something like that. I dont get much chance to play now(recently married)so I can wait

Rhodan -> (8/24/2001 1:13:00 PM)

Being Dutch... what hill???? Damn we suffer from vertigo on a sidewalk. Granted I have not spent much time in the Zeeland area. Anyway...great idea on de Schelde region. About time the Canadians get the credit they deserve for the fighting there. A campaign perhaps? Anyone?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI