Raid on Waalhaven Playtester request (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

bumper -> Raid on Waalhaven Playtester request (8/20/2001 6:37:00 PM)

For all those who don't mind to fight a battle that you will find hard to win.... The battle is a historic scenario representing the events on the early morning of may 10th. You will be in command of the Dutch forces guarding the airfield which will be under heavy attack by paratroopers from elements from the 7th division and infantry reinforcements. It still requires some tweaking regarding dropzones and reinforcements, so input is very welcome Patrick

kord -> (8/20/2001 7:22:00 PM)

I would be happy to have a look...

Kord

varjager -> (8/20/2001 8:04:00 PM)

It would be a pleasure to playtest it for you! Send it to varjager@hotmail.com

Marder_MatrixForum -> (8/20/2001 8:43:00 PM)

Please send it to: gebo23@hotmail.com Marder

Rhodan -> (8/21/2001 12:12:00 AM)

Hallo Patrick, Mooi dat er meer Nederlanders rond zwerven op dit forum Ik loop al tijden rond met plannen voor een scenario , of zelfs een campagne rond de invasie van Nederland, dus je kan begrijpen dat ik bijzonder geintereseerd bent in jouw scenarion. Als je wilt kan je het mailen naar jrve@home.com Mocht je nog zoeken naar interesant materiaal voor een volgend scenario...ik persoonlijk zou dolgraag een scenario spelen rond de slag om de Afsluitdijk. Dat was een van de plaatsen waar de Duitsers behoorlijk klop kregen. Hoofdreden waarom het zo mooi zou zijn is een enorm verschil in unit types...paaratroopers, infanterie...en zelfs een boot of twee op het Ijsselmeer dat vuur begon te opene.. *L* Ik draaf te ver door..hoe dan ook, Ik zou graag je scenario willen proberen.

rjmsx -> (8/21/2001 3:02:00 PM)

Great, a dutch scenario! I'd love to test it.

Dan Greaves -> (8/22/2001 5:33:00 AM)

please could you send me a copy of the senario to angreaves@rrest.freeserve.co.uk

swagman -> (8/22/2001 9:42:00 AM)

Feel free to send me a copy at tiggwigg@ozemail.com.au

bumper -> (8/22/2001 11:47:00 PM)

Hi Guys, It's on it's way... Rhodan, I am considering a scenario for the attack on the wonsstelling and the fortifications of kornwerderzand. The problem is that the AI is very bad in handling fortifications, they'll just start firefights, and if forced to flank, will move ontop of the bunker and will be shot by friendly units... If I find a solution for that, it will be coming up. another one will be the battle near Mill where the Dutch faced the attack by a german infantry division and an armoured train and where the day was saved by a battery of 1870 build cannons Patrick

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI