Across the Dnepr Add-on for Korsun Pocket Now Available (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket

Shaun Wallace -> Across the Dnepr Add-on for Korsun Pocket Now Available (2/6/2004 2:00:48 AM)

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that Across the Dnepr is now available.

New Historical Campaign for Korsun Pocket. Matrix Games is pleased to announce that "Across the Dnepr" has been completed and is available for purchase. "Across the Dnepr" is a new campaign scenario for the Korsun Pocket game. It recreates the events of July 1941, when Operation Barbarossa was in full swing and German armies were poised to enter the heartland of Russia. Army Group Center is aimed at the vital objective of Smolensk, located on the Dnepr river and defending the shortest route to Moscow.

Cheers

Shaun

Duncan Maggs -> RE: Across the Dnepr Add-on for Korsun Pocket Now Available (2/16/2004 9:31:26 PM)

Shaun,

How do I buy and download the game Across the Dnepr from Matrix. I have scoured the site but there are no payment or download options - could you please advise please. Thank you.

Duncan

Pawlock -> RE: Across the Dnepr Add-on for Korsun Pocket Now Available (2/16/2004 9:36:56 PM)

Try going through thier E store link at the top of the page.

Remember to take notes of any order or seriel numbers they give or send you as you need one of them to install game.

darth_tyrannus_1 -> RE: Across the Dnepr Add-on for Korsun Pocket Now Available (3/29/2005 10:38:40 PM)

go to the run 5froums of ssgi ithink igot the spelling right then dowload the patch.

v.Manstein -> RE: Across the Dnepr Add-on for Korsun Pocket Now Available (7/28/2005 7:02:01 PM)

Is ATD compatible with my UK version of KP? Or do I have to own the us version??

alex

JSS -> RE: Across the Dnepr Add-on for Korsun Pocket Now Available (7/28/2005 7:46:08 PM)

ATD works independent of US vs UK (makes no difference in playing ATD).

With patch v1.12 there shouldn't be any US vs UK differences anyway (if I understand things correctly).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI