Problem Loading Infantry at Brisbane et al (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support

Chet Guiles -> Problem Loading Infantry at Brisbane et al (2/8/2004 2:01:34 AM)

[&:] I am playing Scenario 16 and am well into the game (about Sept 12 1943) against a human opponent. I am having trouble loading infantry onto convoys even when there are lots of AP's and plenty of room for the units. Is this a bug or is there something obvious I am missing. I can load INF from other ports -- but Brisbane and Noumea seem to be restricted. I can load Engineers and HQ units and any other units -- just not infantry. This was not a problem for the first couple of months of play.

If any suggestions e-mail me at clguno@aol.com as this is very puzzling and means I can't get myv remaining United States INF units into play and because of that the Japanese may win the war.

bilbow -> RE: Problem Loading Infantry at Brisbane et al (2/8/2004 5:34:26 AM)

Australian Northern Command units are restricted from loading on ships. They can't leave OZ. Otherwise there are no restrictions.

You are giving your TF a destination, right? If not they could be loading and then immediately unloading

afspret -> RE: Problem Loading Infantry at Brisbane et al (2/20/2004 10:04:28 AM)

[&:]I have encountered the same problem at both Brisbane and Noumea. I've not been able to load partial CB, engineer, coast defense, & AA units (example: 3/96 Eng) on one TF but not on others.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI