Spanish Civil war scenario (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Scenarios/Campaigns

Guiri roig -> Spanish Civil war scenario (2/13/2004 11:51:33 PM)

Hi,
I've just posted a test version scenario of the battle of Jarama, or more precisely the bit of it that was fought by the British Battalion. It'll be on wargamer.com's Games Depot as soon as they clear it.
25 turns long, about 600 republican troops against 1,000 or so Nationalists, a low tech infantry battle. Let me know about whatever improvements are needed.
All the best,
el guiri roig.

(this is my new name, my previous incarnation has somehow disappeared from the forum)

Guiri roig -> RE: Spanish Civil war scenario (2/14/2004 1:34:30 PM)

Whoops, it seems I jumped the gun. The scenario is still in quarantine, I've got no idea when Games Depot will release it. I've written to them, maybe you seasoned vets are familiar with the situation. I suppose it'll turn up, but don't hold your breath!
Salud!
Guiri roig.

Secapra -> RE: Spanish Civil war scenario (2/15/2004 11:59:31 AM)

Great news that you are working on this area.I have just finished reading "The Irish and the Spanish Civil War" by Robert Straddling and I am looking forward to playing your scenario.[:)][:)]

Secapra -> RE: Spanish Civil war scenario (2/15/2004 12:17:49 PM)

Glad to say your scenario is now available and looks good.Haven't played it through yet.Just for your information it downloaded with a name not a number (as in scen325 etc) attached to it.I don't know if this was intended or not, but it made me read your useful readme that came with it.Please keep doing these scenarios as I find this period fascinating.

Guiri roig -> RE: Spanish Civil war scenario (2/16/2004 11:44:30 AM)

Hi,
Good to find someone else interested in the SCW! I'll be doing more scenarios, I think I'll go for Brunete next, although I've got absolutely no idea when I'll have it ready. Hopefully by Easter.
I changed the scenario from a number (325 in my 'Scen') to a name, to make it easier to find when you save it.
Let me know if there are any changes necessary, as I've said, I'm out of practice and I'm sure there's something, somewhere, that won't work properly.
By the way, in the Read This section I mentioned the Dombrowskis, it should be the Dimitrovs. Mea culpa.
All the best.

Guiri Roig

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI