Operation Watchtower (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

vulcrust -> Operation Watchtower (2/19/2004 10:51:23 PM)

I was wondering if anyone is having trouble installing Watchtower in the 8.1 SPWAW Mega folder.
I have installed it several times only for it not to be recognized on the mega campaign menu. I can get it recognized by copying the configuration file that was created with it's install of 7.1 however it will not run.
The Desert Mega works fine (could not get it to work with priors) so this is one less install of SPWAW I have to have (currently I have 3).
My second question is probably obvious. If I stick with Watchtower being in 7.1 I lose all the nice OOB mods that were done with 8.0?
Thanks guys

plloyd -> RE: Operation Watchtower (2/19/2004 11:11:44 PM)

I did not have any problems. I just copied my MC folder over to v8, then sounds. Everything worked fine. Did you perhaps damage the the MC ini file or change the subdirectory name?

rich12545 -> RE: Operation Watchtower (2/20/2004 12:17:34 AM)

I have no problem either. If you save your folder, your cfg file and the mainsplash file and then move them into your ver8 megacam folder there shouldn't be a problem. Since I haven't seen a lot of complaints on the board I hate to tell you this but you're probably doing something wrong.

Wild Bill -> RE: Operation Watchtower (2/20/2004 12:51:28 AM)

This is what should be inside the folder of your Mega Campaign Directory.

Operationi Watchtower 42

There should also be a file, a ".cfg" file that reads

Operation Watchtower 42

So you should have these two inside your megacam directory

Operation Watchtower 42 (folder)
Operation Watchtower 42.cfg (File)

Are both of those inside your megacam directory?

WB

vulcrust -> RE: Operation Watchtower (2/20/2004 6:50:49 AM)

Hey guys thanks for the quick response! I am up and running!!!
Bill that info really helped thanks alot. It seems when I ran the install it dropped one directory too deep. So I brought them up a level and everything is gravy!
Thanks again

Wild Bill -> RE: Operation Watchtower (2/25/2004 3:49:31 AM)

My pleasure, Vulcrust. Let me know how the fight goes...WB

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI