About transporting troops (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> The War Room

pahvilaatikko -> About transporting troops (2/29/2004 7:46:01 PM)

I'm playing sc 1 and thought I it would be fun to transport some Infantry to PM. Just to get to know the system (newbie).. Well, it didn't work out. I couldn't choose infanty, just hq, aa and base force. Why? I'm sure I had enough capacity (two AP's). What's wrong? [&:]

CMDRMCTOAST -> RE: About transporting troops (2/29/2004 8:37:18 PM)

You were probably trying to transport an australian rgmt wich will only stay at the australian bases as defensive forces you need to transfer non australin troops
me thinks.[;)]

CMDRMCTOAST -> RE: About transporting troops (2/29/2004 8:41:07 PM)

PS.
Welcome aboard you will luv this game, this forum and the new WITP due out
this year.
just prepare your spouse for the lomg haul as there will be some gaming days
and weeks and months and when WITP comes out years....[:D]

pasternakski -> RE: About transporting troops (2/29/2004 9:17:43 PM)

Only Australian forces attached to Northern Command cannot leave Australia. The ones that are subordinate to SWPAC can be transported elsewhere (and these are your best infantry). Check the divisional HQ of brigades to see which command the division is assigned to.

Good luck. It's a long, strange trip.

Be sure to patch your game up to the current version (2.30) if you don't already have it, by the way. A lot of bugs were fixed and a lot of changes were made. I don't know which version you have, but I think that the most recent games sold were already at v. 2.30. Look in the lower right of the "game preferences" screen to see which version you have installed.

pahvilaatikko -> RE: About transporting troops (3/1/2004 3:12:48 PM)

Aussies..That was the reason. I tried to find a reason by browsing the manual but that thing wasn't in there. Stoooopid manual. Thanx for the explanation [:)]

Yes newest version in stores are 2.3 and mine is too.

pasternakski -> RE: About transporting troops (3/1/2004 7:12:49 PM)

I don't want to confuse you. Australian troops attached to Northern Command cannot leave Australia. Australian troops attached to SWPAC can.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI