Scenario and Maps in a French site (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Valoche -> Scenario and Maps in a French site (9/10/2001 9:00:00 PM)

Hi everybody !! I have the pleasure to announce that Magonline, the french SPWAW amateurs site, is proposing to you : - A new scenario, French advance vs German delay, in Huppy (Abbeville) May 28th, 1940. By Zeufman and Xaal. - 4 maps : - City and stream (ville + fleuve) by CPE
- South european city (Ville sud-Europe) by CPE
- Normandy beach and bocage (plage normande) by Steelgun alias Valoche ;-)
- Large european "new look" city (Grande ville) by Steelgun Steelgun O= alias Valoche in this forum.MAGONLINE

Resisti -> (9/10/2001 9:38:00 PM)

It looks a nice job,i'll give the scenario a try.
While I already bookmarked your site, may I suggest you to register it in the Spwaw Resource Webring?
You can find it here:
http://webring.ectopia.net/spwaw/

darroch -> (9/14/2001 5:32:00 AM)

Would you have any interest on collaborating on some scenarios from the DRAGOON invasion of southern France? There was a sizeable Free French contingent in the invasion forces and as I recall street battles, run-ins with 11th Panzer and lots of what-if possibilities...

Valoche -> (9/14/2001 7:44:00 PM)

Yes Darroch, I'm interresting ! My adress is Tirloit@bollaert.org Steelgun O=

darroch -> (9/19/2001 11:45:00 PM)

Did you get my email? I've found someone else who would like to help... This will take a while but it looks very promising

Warrior -> (9/20/2001 12:26:00 PM)

What's the French word for "maps?" I couldn't find them.

kord -> (9/20/2001 3:11:00 PM)

Warrior: The word is "Carte" singular, or "Cartes" plural.
You can also use "Plan", but it's less common - it refers more to a hand-draw map, or to a printed town map. Kord

Warrior -> (9/21/2001 12:01:00 AM)

Great stuff! Found everything despite my abysmal knowledge of French.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI