Another Spanish civil war scenario (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Scenarios/Campaigns

Guiri roig -> Another Spanish civil war scenario (3/4/2004 12:20:36 PM)

This time it's the Great Rally, day three of the battle of Jarama. Can 200 exhausted Internationals recapture the ridge?
There are no special effects, no artillery or air support and no heavy machine guns. Just cojones in large quantities.

The scenario will be available from Games Depot as soon as it has been approved.
Enjoy!

Wild Bill -> RE: Another Spanish civil war scenario (3/5/2004 6:22:47 PM)

Me alegro de ver representaciones de esta guerra que llego a ser un horrible prologo a la Segunda Guerra Mundial.

El nombre parece distinto but tengo la impression de que es el mismo famoso Gallo Rojo en disfraz. Sera?

El Salvaje

Guiri roig -> RE: Another Spanish civil war scenario (3/8/2004 1:35:19 AM)

Gallo Rojo disfrazado? Pues no. Ojala alcanzaré su fama... pero I'm just a newcomer who's 'into' the SCW. I've been interested in it for a good few years now, and finally I've got the chance, with spwaw, to get some scenarios done. I've been mulling them round for years. I think one of the things I 'like' about this war is that it is, as WBW said, a forerunner of bigger things.
I hope to produce a series of scenarios based on the XV International Brigade's main battles, as well as a few one offs (Madrid, Barcelona, Toledo). Eventually it should all come together, possibly for the 70th anniversary of the rebellion, in 2006. Or not. That all depends on the demands of the real world.
'Guiri' is a Catalan term for foreigners, maybe something like 'gringo', and 'roig' is red.

All the best.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI