Need an honest answer from Matrix. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815

NeverMan -> Need an honest answer from Matrix. (3/4/2004 7:50:29 PM)

Are we looking at another year or less than a year for the release of this game? I know you guys keep saying you are close, but you have been saying that for a year now with no results. The original release was Summer 2003. Obviously I understand a lot has happened since then, but I just want to know if You think under a year or over a year? I just want to know cuz if it's over a year, I am going to stop thinking about it for a long time and put it out of my mind.

Greyshaft -> The Watched Pot never Boils (3/4/2004 10:57:47 PM)

Ah Grasshopper... do you not realise that this is the Time of Testing for both yourself and the CPU? If you cannot withstand the emotions within yourself then how can you withstand the massed armies of the CPU?

Count the hairs in your navel and meditate on this.

Bart Koehler -> RE: Need an honest answer from Matrix. (3/4/2004 11:25:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: NeverMan

Are we looking at another year or less than a year for the release of this game? I know you guys keep saying you are close, but you have been saying that for a year now with no results. The original release was Summer 2003. Obviously I understand a lot has happened since then, but I just want to know if You think under a year or over a year? I just want to know cuz if it's over a year, I am going to stop thinking about it for a long time and put it out of my mind.

Yes, we are close. We have, over the past few months, modified some of the combat routines and diplomacy routines to make them more in tune with the original game. The mechanics needed to be reworked and thus, we had to do more testing. I am finializing the remaing art/map changes and we are really at the end of the road. No worries, it will not be much longer. As with all of our games, we want to get it right.

Bart

NeverMan -> RE: Need an honest answer from Matrix. (3/5/2004 3:55:49 AM)

GREAT, that's all I wanted to know, now I can stay excited in anitcipation and know I wont' be holding my breath for a year. :) Thanks Bart.

Nordiska -> RE: Need an honest answer from Matrix. (3/5/2004 4:19:23 PM)

Great thanks Bart, hope to spend my summer playing EIA.[:D]

New York Jets -> RE: Need an honest answer from Matrix. (3/5/2004 7:06:23 PM)

Cool! I will start saving my ducats for the release.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI