what happened ? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

BlueLavender -> what happened ? (3/10/2004 7:19:49 AM)

I've not been here for a long time... But when I just came in the forums again for the last few days, I am quite surprised at the "hot" atmosphere here ? What happened ? Has the SPWAW forums atmosphere changed ? It used to be very warm and friendly here, but now there are quite a number of "hot threads".

It's kinda sad to see this used-to-be friendly forum turned into fighting zone like many of the forums out there...

forgive my bluntness

BL

rbrunsman -> RE: what happened ? (3/10/2004 8:39:16 AM)

BL, you're an idiot! Just kidding.[:'(]

I read the Forum every day and I just don't see what everyone is all worked up about. If passions run high in a thread, that makes good reading to me. Maybe I'm missing these "hot" threads because I'm not interested in the content of these particular threads, but I read about 80% of the threads and I've seen, "Why is everyone so nasty?" posted more often than I think to myself, "Wow, what a nasty thread." I think Grenadier also just posted a new thread with the same statement you made, which makes by point, if you get my meaning.

I think people should start giving examples or call others on their rude behavior within the actual threads rather than just posting a new thread saying why is everyone so mean.
And, I wasn't trying to be mean in this thread. It's just that I wouldn't have had the feeling that this place has gone to hell if I hadn't read all these threads about people being nastry.[&:]

Warrior2 -> RE: what happened ? (3/10/2004 2:38:30 PM)

Just a little heartburn, it will pass.

Capt. Pixel -> RE: what happened ? (3/12/2004 1:06:12 AM)

Yeah Warrior's got it right.

welcome back Blue Lavender. [8D]

KG Erwin -> RE: what happened ? (3/12/2004 1:21:43 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Warrior

Just a little heartburn, it will pass.

Maybe tomorrow evening KG's Bar will be open for business. We can have a few cold ones, pizza, hot dogs and then a group burp. [sm=00000436.gif]

BlueLavender -> RE: what happened ? (3/12/2004 3:07:32 AM)

Hi all,
glad to hear everything still ok... and thanks for the welcome, Capt :)
you are all proof of why this is still and always my best loved forum...

(so , when KG's bar will open ? :) )

BL

Charles2222 -> RE: what happened ? (3/12/2004 4:41:07 AM)

rbrunsman:
quote:

I read the Forum every day and I just don't see what everyone is all worked up about. If passions run high in a thread, that makes good reading to me. Maybe I'm missing these "hot" threads because I'm not interested in the content of these particular threads, but I read about 80% of the threads and I've seen, "Why is everyone so nasty?" posted more often than I think to myself, "Wow, what a nasty thread."

I believe they call it mass auto-suggestion, my dear Dr. Rb.

rbrunsman -> RE: what happened ? (3/12/2004 8:32:18 AM)

So kind of you to enlighten me, Professor Charles. And may I say, that's a lovely _ you have in your name now.[:)]

Charles2222 -> RE: what happened ? (3/12/2004 6:04:24 PM)

Oh I've had it for ages ol' man.

On further review, I believe your avatar has something to do with the mass auto-suggestion, as it looks a bit hypnotic, but I'm afraid my theory dashes to the ground if you didn't become a part of those threads.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI