ÁNIMO, MADRILEÑOS! LOS PERROS DE ETA CAERÁN! TODA ESPAÑA ESTÁ CON VOSOTROS! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center

Maciste -> ÁNIMO, MADRILEÑOS! LOS PERROS DE ETA CAERÁN! TODA ESPAÑA ESTÁ CON VOSOTROS! (3/11/2004 8:16:16 PM)

Toda España está con vosotros, madrileños.

Veroporo -> RE: ÁNIMO, MADRILEÑOS! LOS PERROS DE ETA CAERÁN! TODA ESPAÑA ESTÁ CON VOSOTROS! (3/11/2004 8:30:09 PM)

Asia selevä.

In english?

Maciste -> RE: ÁNIMO, MADRILEÑOS! LOS PERROS DE ETA CAERÁN! TODA ESPAÑA ESTÁ CON VOSOTROS! (3/11/2004 8:42:53 PM)

Sorry.
KEEP HIGH THE MORALE, MADRID. THOSE "ETA" GUTTERSNIPES WILL FALL! THE WHOLE SPANISH POPULATION IS WITH YOU ALL!

mine_field -> RE: ÁNIMO, MADRILEÑOS! LOS PERROS DE ETA CAERÁN! TODA ESPAÑA ESTÁ CON VOSOTROS! (3/13/2004 8:53:53 PM)

Yes, our sympathies go out to you. We are all brothers in the face of terrorism.

Gavris Narcis -> RE: ÁNIMO, MADRILEÑOS! LOS PERROS DE ETA CAERÁN! TODA ESPAÑA ESTÁ CON VOSOTROS! (3/14/2004 9:33:19 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mine_field

Yes, our sympathies go out to you. We are all brothers in the face of terrorism.

When you wake up from this halucination of ''terorism'' ? Did terorism fall from the sky ? It seems the world is unable to see behind the scene....

Leo.

Goblin -> RE: ÁNIMO, MADRILEÑOS! LOS PERROS DE ETA CAERÁN! TODA ESPAÑA ESTÁ CON VOSOTROS! (3/14/2004 4:04:05 PM)

Gavris, with respect, why don't you jump from some place high.[:@] Maciste, you and your countrymen have my sympathies also.[:(]

Goblin

chief -> RE: ÁNIMO, MADRILEÑOS! LOS PERROS DE ETA CAERÁN! TODA ESPAÑA ESTÁ CON VOSOTROS! (3/14/2004 6:35:44 PM)

Maciste:

Having visited your country and enjoyed its beauty, my sympathies to you and your countrymen.

Chief

Belisarius -> RE: ÁNIMO, MADRILEÑOS! LOS PERROS DE ETA CAERÁN! TODA ESPAÑA ESTÁ CON VOSOTROS! (3/14/2004 6:53:00 PM)

We still have to see if it really was ETA, it didn't quite bear their 'trademarks'. Maybe the Moroccans..?

Anyway, my deep sympathies for all people in Spain. It upset us much.

mine_field -> RE: ÁNIMO, MADRILEÑOS! LOS PERROS DE ETA CAERÁN! TODA ESPAÑA ESTÁ CON VOSOTROS! (3/14/2004 11:05:54 PM)

Without getting into an argument, I define terrorism as the shock value given to the populace in the face of some violent act. It has always been around, and whether from guerrilla action, an atomic bomb, tanks in a city, or fantasist actions, it is a terrible thing for a people to face.
I only wish to stand besides of those having to deal with such emotions, as one civilized people with another.

harlekwin -> RE: ÁNIMO, MADRILEÑOS! LOS PERROS DE ETA CAERÁN! TODA ESPAÑA ESTÁ CON VOSOTROS! (3/14/2004 11:41:55 PM)

Death to the guilty, and friendship to our ally.

We grieve with you Spain.

Bernie -> RE: ÁNIMO, MADRILEÑOS! LOS PERROS DE ETA CAERÁN! TODA ESPAÑA ESTÁ CON VOSOTROS! (3/16/2004 8:45:28 AM)

To echo what chief has said, I have also enjoyed the beauty of Spain, both the land and the people. Your loss is my loss, and your grief is my grief.

Maciste -> RE: ÁNIMO, MADRILEÑOS! LOS PERROS DE ETA CAERÁN! TODA ESPAÑA ESTÁ CON VOSOTROS! (3/21/2004 9:16:21 PM)

Thank you all for your words. We'll feel less lonely.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI