Getting it clear on the AI (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815

ZoomBoy27 -> Getting it clear on the AI (3/16/2004 2:04:12 PM)

Will the Matrix EiA have the AI opponents for e-mail play?
A buddy and I want to play by e-mail but don't think we'll have enough people for all 6 or 7 nations.
Can the AI handle the other nations?

My opponent is such a devious player, I bet there's going to be some AI abuse [:-] [:D]

ZoomBoy27
Developing a iso-tile 2D RPG with skills, weapons, and adventure. See my old Hex-Tile RPG GAME, character editor, diary, 3D Art resources(abit out of date) at my WEB SITE

Le Tondu -> RE: Getting it clear on the AI (3/17/2004 3:04:17 AM)

From what I have read, initially there will only be you against the computer. Hopefully, later on there will be TCP/IP internet play and PBEM. Now, how that all works out, I'm not too sure.

NeverMan -> RE: Getting it clear on the AI (3/17/2004 3:14:18 AM)

I was under the impression that the first version would have PBEM, but not TCP/IP LAN Play. I could be wrong, but what would be the point of releasing this if all they had was 1 vs. computer play. How wrong would that be??

Hopefully Matrix will come here, see these posts, and fill us in (remind us cuz I think they have gone over this before) on what's going on.

Marshall Ellis -> RE: Getting it clear on the AI (3/17/2004 5:10:31 AM)

Hey guys:

There is an AI capability in the PBEM and it could be 2 vs 5 computer players or 3 vs 4 computer players. You pick the combo. Obviously 1 vs 6 computer players would not work on PBEM.

You could play 1 vs 6 computer players as a solitare option.

Hope this helps...

Thank you

ZoomBoy27 -> RE: Getting it clear on the AI (3/17/2004 8:42:54 AM)

Thanks for the response.
AI on PBEM sounds good.

ardilla -> RE: Getting it clear on the AI (3/17/2004 1:14:40 PM)

Thanks Marshal we really apreciate your interest and posts, sounds reaaaaallly goood.

Regards.

Le Tondu -> RE: Getting it clear on the AI (3/17/2004 5:00:52 PM)

Never mind.

mario vallee -> RE: Getting it clear on the AI (3/19/2004 8:28:32 PM)

That a great new. I did not read that before and it was a major point for me. Thank Marshall [:)] I am now back in the game. I hope I will play it soon.

Vive L'Empereur!

mario

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI