Icons (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

fguillemart -> Icons (10/3/2001 3:41:00 PM)

Hi everybody,
could anyone provide me w/ a list of all icons used in the OOBs with the units they correspond to and maybe a list of unused icons if any ?
By the way, I still have Ru-Ge-Ed extension for the old SPWW2.
Did anyone try to use their icons ? And how ?
Thanks for your help.

cjpaul -> (10/3/2001 6:14:00 PM)

Yes, I did. I used the icons and LBMs for the German Leopard recon tank. I used J. Chandla's ShpEd for the icons and Paint Shop Pro for the LBMs. Check out this topic in the OOB/TO&E's/Military Equipment forum: http://www.matrixgames.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=26&t=000281

fguillemart -> (10/3/2001 7:41:00 PM)

Tahnks cjpaul, I will keep you updated as soon as I find a few minutes to check...

Warhorse -> (10/3/2001 7:53:00 PM)

There's a document called icon data list followed by a date, it is either in the main dir. or in a doc. folder, that's where mine is, but I've changed al;ot in my one install, sooo... There are a few unused slots, but you will need to investigate EACH association that appears to be a modern association, as part of it might be used by a WW2 body or turret!!! If you have any questions, E-mail me, I'll try to answer your questions.

Truckeye -> (10/4/2001 11:42:00 PM)

is it possible to use say a game tank icon for the icon on the desktop? i would like to know how to do that if its possible.

Warhorse -> (10/5/2001 8:08:00 PM)

No, those are a different type of image format unfortunately. But I think you can use a program like Iconforge* to convert them, with some additional processing?

Truckeye -> (10/5/2001 9:59:00 PM)

conversions? processing? whoa nelly im outta my league! ill stick with the icon provided! thanks though!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI