workin link to full sp:waw (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Stirling -> workin link to full sp:waw (10/9/2001 5:15:00 PM)

Hi all,
I've started several downloads of sp:waw now and they always break down/finish at about a 100Mg. Who'd send me a cd full of all needed goodies?
Thanx for all response,
Stirling

Warrior -> (10/9/2001 10:20:00 PM)

Let people know you're in Europe.

MadKiwi -> (10/10/2001 8:14:00 PM)

Have you tried a download manager? I use FlashGet.

AmmoSgt -> (10/10/2001 9:24:00 PM)

I just tried all the links i could find for the full game on behalf of a friend that wants to download the game ..
SPWAW main download link and the mirrors at Fabios and Gamesdomain are returning a 404 for the full game link ..
I did a test on a couple of updates and such ..they seemed fine .

john g -> (10/11/2001 3:03:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by AmmoSgt:
I just tried all the links i could find for the full game on behalf of a friend that wants to download the game ..
SPWAW main download link and the mirrors at Fabios and Gamesdomain are returning a 404 for the full game link ..

Not to raise false hopes, but in the past when Matrix was ready to change versions, the previous became unavailable. The new version would show up several days later. Perhaps v7 is being uploaded and the web pages are being updated as I type.
thanks, John.

john g -> (10/11/2001 3:37:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by AmmoSgt:

I just tested and the gamesdomain and edome downloads, both seem to be working. Not all gamesdomain sites have it or they were too busy to answer, the second UK site and the Swedish site have it and would start downloading to me. The US sites don't want to cooperate, but this test was done at 1530 ct so kids were out of school in both eastern and central zone and might be clogging the sites. If you couldn't get edome to start, then you must have tried while they were full up. Do any of the people who have trouble with ftp have any gnutella software installed? I could put it up for sharing (limewire seems to work for getting files in parts and peices). I haven't gotten any program files from gnutellanet but if anyone wants to pick up spwaw that way I could share it easily. Unfortunately my isp has our cable modems capped at 15k upload speed. So it isn't that much faster than using a modem. You just don't have to use a download resume program like getright.
thanks, John.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI