A great site with great sound for Spwaw (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Sergio Castaldi -> A great site with great sound for Spwaw (3/31/2004 11:11:09 PM)

My friends,

j wish to signale you this marvelous site with the marvelous sound.

The webmaster is Colonel Von Blitz.

http://www.geocities.com/colonel_von_blitz/sound/sound.htm

Sergio

KG Erwin -> RE: A great site with great sound for Spwaw (4/1/2004 12:57:21 AM)

Sergio, thanks for that link. Players would be well-advised to check out some of these alternate sounds. I particularly liked flamethrower sound 302, much more vicious-sounding, but I'm a USMC fan, so naturally I'd appreciate that.[:D] What I did was rename this one to 301, and replaced the existing 301 in the SPWaW snd folder .

Sergio Castaldi -> RE: A great site with great sound for Spwaw (4/1/2004 11:28:52 PM)

KG Erwin,

J'm very happy for yr response. When j have a good site j certainly signal it on the Forum.

Sergio

Wild Bill -> RE: A great site with great sound for Spwaw (4/7/2004 3:18:31 AM)

Very kind of you, my Captain! Keep 'em coming...WB

Sergio Castaldi -> RE: A great site with great sound for Spwaw (4/8/2004 9:30:56 PM)

My Marshal,

thank you very much. have you seen the site. J find these sound very beautiful.

Your Captain

Sergio

robot -> RE: A great site with great sound for Spwaw (4/8/2004 11:46:10 PM)

Down loaded the sound files to my down load folder. Can any one tell me what or how i get them into SPWAW from there. Also are these compatible with 8.1. Would love to have some new sound to hear. Thank you for any help. Figure im about the dumbest computor guy[:D] around when you explain it. [:)][:D]

also is there anyways to test these sounds to see if i really want them.

robot -> RE: A great site with great sound for Spwaw (4/8/2004 11:54:05 PM)

I should say i loaded the all in one part and not each of the individuall files. Was this ok or should i pick out the individual ones i want.

KG Erwin -> RE: A great site with great sound for Spwaw (4/9/2004 3:46:18 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: robot

I should say i loaded the all in one part and not each of the individuall files. Was this ok or should i pick out the individual ones i want.

Robot, the new sounds should have numbers matching to those in your SPWaW snd folder.
If you have Windows Media Player, it will play these new sounds from your download folder.
Compare these to the existing sounds in the SPWaW snd folder. I set my Media Player to repeat sounds--I wanted to make sure I wanted to replace the existing sounds. I only selected one, as I said earlier--it was new flamethrower sound 302.
Right click on it and rename it 301. Then , right click again and move it to your SPWaW snd folder--it will now replace the old snd 301. You can do this with any of the new sounds you want. If this isn't clear, I will simplify it as much as I can. I work in Windows 98, and for me this method works fine.

robot -> RE: A great site with great sound for Spwaw (4/9/2004 2:22:49 PM)

Thanks Gunny is simple to me too. Will mess with this later on. A friend of mine quite a few years ago, who i invited over for sunday dinner to fix u the screw ups on my computor. He had this to say to me one sunday after working all day to get it going again. Dam ray your wife doesnt cook that well to keep gettin me over here. If you dont know what the dam key does leave it alone.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI