(Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

parusski -> (10/28/2001 6:29:00 AM)

David Pope here. I tried to buy the first MC with no success. But I am on my way to the online store(RIGHT NOW) to buy the second-and maybe some other merchandise. GOD speed to all and GOD bless America

degen -> (10/28/2001 3:06:00 PM)

Loyal
Have MCNA
Pre-ordered 2 MCLV
Waiting for other projects to purchase... At times I slip away to play other games, but I keep coming back to play SPWAW. I have received more enjoyment from SPWAW than any game I have paid for. I just wish there were more hours in the day for time to play.

Lars -> (10/28/2001 7:03:00 PM)

1 MCNA. Will be ordering MCLV, MC3 and Combat Leader. /Lars

pops -> (10/29/2001 12:37:00 AM)

...broke....I can't afford a pot to piss in.....thanks for SPWAW though...

Rick Borovec -> (10/29/2001 1:01:00 AM)

I've bought every SP version and scenario disk made,including MCNA. I am waiting for the release of MCLV and MCEF with much anticipation. And if they can top SPWAW with Close Combat I will be in heaven again. Forward Ho!

kurtbj -> (10/29/2001 1:06:00 AM)

Preordered MCLV and will get MC3. Will also buy Combat Leader and all the modules. SPWAW best game ever, written by fans for the fans.

skukko -> (10/29/2001 3:11:00 AM)

After one year in forum I have sort of number of how many times I've been asking and answering... I'll hope that I can stay here a while more... Lets just say that my receiver of my phone-payments do know ow much I've been involved, and they can say how loyal I am... but I do have one MC and more to come. mosh

ruxius -> (10/29/2001 6:37:00 AM)

Hail to the FIRST 34 Loyalists for Matrix...
Your Names in such a moment as a proof WE ARE HERE ! [ November 05, 2001: Message edited by: ruxius ]

Nikademus -> (10/29/2001 6:37:00 AM)

I have MCNA though not MCLV as of yet. But i intend to purchase it along with Matrix's newer titles, CL and CA just out of loyalty.
and i cant wait for War in the Pacific. I'm still smarting from the demise of Pacific Tide. go MATRIX!

El Vito -> (10/29/2001 8:00:00 AM)

I pre-ordered MC NA and will order MC LV when it comes out. I am also looking forward to the new game they are working on.

mikhailov -> (10/29/2001 8:32:00 AM)

Ordered MCNA
Pre-Orderes LV Will order MC#3 when released as well.

Drex -> (10/29/2001 10:00:00 AM)

Have MCNA, pre-ordered MCLV and will buy the other wargames as they come out.

rjmsx -> (10/29/2001 2:19:00 PM)

I have MCNA will order MCLV and any other MC's. Will buy Combat Leader. SPWAW is simply the BEST!!! -RJ-

K G von Martinez -> (10/29/2001 2:21:00 PM)

Bought MCNA, pre-ordered second MC, very interested in the third - and now I'm just waiting until my son has installed the new harddisk so that I can start playing

David Heath -> (10/29/2001 3:15:00 PM)

Hi Guys I just wanted to say thanks for everyone that has ordered MCNA or preorderd MCLV. Your purchases are going directly to the funding our Combat Leader and Close Assault games. If you been following Matrix you will see we are getting a great game line up for Christmas and 2002. Your support is ever so important at this time. We know things are not the best as they could be world wide. We wanted to let you know we see your support and we are working very hard to make wargames stronger then ever. Once again thank you for your support.

gnoccop -> (10/29/2001 6:08:00 PM)

Pre-ordered MCLV
I'll buy Combat Leader and theatre expansions and War in the Pacific: Struggle Against Japan. Thanks to Matrix!

Jody -> (10/29/2001 6:36:00 PM)

I pre-Ordered both MCNA & MCLV and will do the same for all other campaigns and have no hesitation in saying it is the wisest money I have ever invested thats right invested not spent
I consider my purchases as investment in what is aguably the best and approachably games house around. Keep up the great work Matrix We thank you all

Tonto Dane -> (10/29/2001 7:35:00 PM)

Pre-ordered MCLV

AbsntMndedProf -> (10/30/2001 1:52:00 AM)

We do indeed owe a tremendous debt of gratitude to both Paul Vebber and Wild Bill! SP:WaW is the best PC wargame that I've gome across, bar none! I already have the 'Desert Fox' mega-campaign, have ordered the Lost Victories mega-campaign, and plan to order the 'Close Assault' game and any mega-campaigns for these two games that Matrix comes out with. Many thanks for all the enjoyment that I've had, and will continue to enjoy, from these great games! Eric Maietta

Tombstone -> (10/30/2001 2:56:00 AM)

I got MCNA, ordered MCLV, a coffee mug or something... and I plan to keep buying too. Tomo

D A Sharp -> (10/30/2001 4:25:00 AM)

I have purchased every SP related game, module, and editor since SP1 came out. I purchased MCNA, preordered MVLV and will order any further MCs offered. I intend to purchase CL and CA as well. As long as you (Matrix) continue to produce I’ll continue to consume. Thanks for all your efforts to make the quality of my gaming experience on the computer as good as or better than my 30 years of miniatures wargaming.

Fabs -> (10/30/2001 4:27:00 AM)

I have purchased MCNA x 5, 5 T-Shirts and 2 Mugs. I have MCLV and T-Shirts on order. I will purchase any further campaigns that will be produced. I will buy Combat Leader and Close Assault. [ October 29, 2001: Message edited by: Fabs ]

color -> (10/30/2001 5:11:00 AM)

Jorgen Vasshaug
I am a poor fellow, just struggling to survive every day, the economic situation in Uruguay stinks. My computer at home is no good to play SPWaW, have no money to upgrade.
In spite of this .... I bought the 'Desert Fox',
have preordered 'Lost Victories',
placed the third MC and Combat Leader on my very small 'to purchase' list.
Almost all the money I have for games go to Matrix games, and I hope that shows how I enjoy their efforts. Hoping to be able to get hold of a decent computer to continue playing SPWaW.

TheZel66 -> (10/30/2001 9:55:00 AM)

Bought MCNA (love it), pre-ordered MCLV, and will probably buy every game Matrix puts out... thanks guys!!!

peter hellman -> (10/30/2001 2:15:00 PM)

Since I found this game I've been playing it like crazy. Mc Lv pre-ordered. And will order at least future Mc:s.

MarkFroio -> (11/1/2001 3:45:00 AM)

Purchased MCNA, ordered MCLV and will order MC-Watchtower. From the lineup that Matrix is currently working on I can see purchasing about a half dozen more games from them.

ruxius -> (11/1/2001 4:38:00 AM)

52 loyalists !!
Many different stories but one thing for all :
our TRUE LOVE for SPWAW..here you can read it !!
(Thank you for keeping brief your posts..I hope we are so many that here space can become critical..I hope...) [ November 05, 2001: Message edited by: ruxius ]

lnp4668 -> (11/1/2001 4:46:00 AM)

Got MCNA, ordered MCLV, still loves to play this game.

heintz28 -> (11/1/2001 5:31:00 AM)

2xMCNA, will buy 2 of each MC (one for a poor friend). add a couple combat leader's too! thanks Matrix

wulfir -> (11/1/2001 7:25:00 AM)

Do I dare post my name here? I have not bought any Mega Campaign or T-shirts. Not even a little cup. I am however a huge fan of SPWaW, a game seldom equalled and so far never surpassed. I guess I will have to scramble some cash and send an order so that I can show myself in public with my head held high.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI