Send a thought to Krull (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Lars -> Send a thought to Krull (11/1/2001 12:34:00 AM)

Hello fellow gamers!
I got a sad letter from our friend Krull's wife. He has had a bad accident and is in hospital. I wish him all good luck and hope that you all will send him a thought of quick recovery. I'm taking me the freedom to post her letter here. /Lars
quote:

I hope I did this right. My husband has had a Bad car wreck. I have seen several emails to him about his favorite wargame. At this time he is still in the hospital and will likely be there for another month. I Am trying to figure out how to get this game transferred to a laptop for Him Just incase he finally wakes up. If I am rambling I am sorry English isn't my native language and we have been married for a very long time. After he pulled 2 people from the vehicle that hit him He passed out and hasn't woken yet. So I don't have any idea what will happen. But I will try and take all this stuff from his game with me to sit with him. Because it has been his favorite hobby for years always used to sit in his chair and point out vehicles and units to me even thru I didn't understand.

So please excuse me if im not writing well because its kind of hard to see the screen. Thank you.

Gen.Hoepner -> (11/1/2001 12:53:00 AM)

I played with krull a Pbem match just 3 weeks ago and this news is terribly sad for me.I want to send him my bst wishes of a fast relief.
We all are waiting for You here Krull!!!
Come back soon i'll pray for u

Nikademus -> (11/1/2001 2:21:00 AM)

ouch. best wishes from a fellow wargame enthusiaist

darroch -> (11/1/2001 2:43:00 AM)

Will say a prayer for Krull...and his wife - she's a trooper and this is as hard as it gets...

Drex -> (11/1/2001 3:31:00 AM)

Haven't played Krull in a while but he was a fountain of military information and a tough opponent so I know he will fight with all he has to recover. I await his return to the battlefield.

lnp4668 -> (11/1/2001 4:44:00 AM)

Never got to play against him, but when he gets well, would love to try. Gets well.

AC -> (11/1/2001 4:49:00 AM)

All the best to Krull and his wife. Although I do not know him, he's part of our family. Wake up soon! AC

Zorfwaddle -> (11/1/2001 5:01:00 AM)

From George in the USA, I wish Krull a speedy recovery and wish the best for him and his wife. Definite true, real life heroism from one of our fellow wargamers: two folks rescued. Get well soon!!

Mikimoto -> (11/1/2001 5:31:00 AM)

I wish the best for Krull and his wife. i dont know him, but he is a member of this fellowship.
Best wishes.

wulfir -> (11/1/2001 7:13:00 AM)

I don’t know you, Krull but pulling two people out of a carwreck moments after an accident is clear testimony to the sort of unselfishness that heroes are made of. You have earned my respect. I wish you a speedy recovery. /Ulf

chief -> (11/1/2001 7:22:00 AM)

Krull, we've never met, but I read your stuff and I feel I know you....get well, there is a comradeship in this gaming community, we are with you....

Larry Holt -> (11/1/2001 10:16:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by Zorfwaddle:
...Definite true, real life heroism from one of our fellow wargamers: two folks rescued. Get well soon!!

I echo this too. My family will pray for him.

skukko -> (11/1/2001 9:48:00 PM)

oh my... very sad news... my thoughts are with Krull and his wife. Its allways good people who suffer most because they have strenght to recover, I hope that it is true. simo kukko aka mosh

slehtine -> (11/2/2001 12:24:00 AM)

Best wishes for you Krull. You're in my prayers. -Sasa

halstein -> (11/2/2001 2:15:00 AM)

I have never met Krull, but read many of his posts. Hopes he gets well, both for his own sake, and for his family. Halstein.

AlvinS -> (11/2/2001 2:40:00 AM)

Krull we have never met but you and your family are in my prayers. AlvinS

Banjo -> (11/2/2001 6:01:00 AM)

To a real hero and to his wife. Your both in my prayers, and hope you have a quick recovery.

Wild Bill -> (11/2/2001 9:32:00 AM)

Krull, my friend. I'm terribly sorry to hear of this tragic happening in your life. The "why" is something none of us can define. One thing you can be sure of from here. Our hearts and prayer are with you at this moment of crisis! Mrs Krull, it was kind of you to let us know. We are remembeing him here at the Matrix site. Keep us posted on his progress! Wild Bill

Warrior -> (11/2/2001 10:18:00 AM)

Wild Bill voiced my sentiments better than I ever could.

KG Erwin -> (11/2/2001 10:56:00 AM)

I want to add my concern & hopes that Krull will recover, and be able to return to the community, and to his daily life. Above all, though, I want to convey my respect to Krull's wife. She went above & beyond to let us know the news, so here's to her, and we all should be so lucky as to have someone like that in our life. [ November 01, 2001: Message edited by: KG Erwin ]

Randy -> (11/3/2001 2:02:00 PM)

Krull, I'm sorry to learn of your accident. Even though I've never played you on-line, I've enjoyed reading your posts. My wife and I wish you and your wife and family our thoughts and prayers. Get well soon. Randy

Machean -> (11/3/2001 8:57:00 PM)

Hope you get well soon Krull!

RichardTheFirst -> (11/4/2001 5:53:00 AM)

Krull: you and your wife have (at least) one big admirer here in Portugal. Get well soon for I'm impatient to play with you. "Vini, vidi, vinci" - Iulius Cæsar

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI