Total lockup (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

nazrider -> Total lockup (5/26/2000 9:32:00 PM)

Greetings warriors, Is anyone else having a problem with spwaw locking up? I mean total screen freeze. I am not much of a tech so any help would be cool. I'm running a 333 Cel/64 MB with on mother board sound, Voodoo Banshee 16 MB. THANX Nazrider

Paul Vebber -> (5/26/2000 10:03:00 PM)

Try using intro.exe to start the game. Start.bat is supposed help keep bad things from happening for some peole and seems tocause problems for others! using intro.exe has helped many...let us know if it works or not!

Red Baron -> (5/27/2000 12:44:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by nazrider: Greetings warriors, Is anyone else having a problem with spwaw locking up? I mean total screen freeze. I am not much of a tech so any help would be cool. I'm running a 333 Cel/64 MB with on mother board sound, Voodoo Banshee 16 MB. THANX Nazrider
Hi Nazirider.. I have had the excact same probs. and i have done two things and now it works. What i did was as follows;1: Opdated my graphics driver and lowered the refresh rate on Riva and lowered the hardwareacceleration on the Riva.2:Make sure that it runs on max. screen and not in a window, change that in properties. And now it seems to work..At least i havn´t got any probs for the last two turns of my PBEM battle:-) Regards..Red Baron.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI