Krull is OK :))))) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

RichardTheFirst -> Krull is OK :))))) (11/13/2001 9:45:00 AM)

Lars told me Krull is already playing SPWaW in his laptop in bed . I just though you would like to ear the good news.

troopie -> (11/13/2001 10:31:00 AM)

Glad to hear it! troopie

gnoccop -> (11/13/2001 3:27:00 PM)

FANTASTIC NEWS!

SoleSurvivor -> (11/14/2001 1:28:00 AM)

Very good to hear. We already miss him in here.

krull -> (11/15/2001 6:44:00 AM)

This is one hand so my typing is worse than ever. Yep Im fine. Doing work in East timor We recieved a call from some aid workers to help some people injured in a accident. on the way there A car blew a tire and hit us. After helping people out of there vehicle and other aid workers with me. I simply passed out never dreaming i was hurt bad. I simply took a bad blow to my head and caused internal swelling and a compound fracture of my left arm and 5 broken ribs. Nuthing Major. but My wife and me have been together along time Even thru she didnt like my old line of work We Have been together for over 40 years. So she kind of paniked. Now im home reading all the Matrix furoms I just havent been able to concentrate real well to post or play the game slike usual. I miss the art of gaming furoms and all the matrix game boards even now I have trouble concentrating to much damn medicine i dont wont to take. But My wife is cheating threatening to hide my computer games if i dont take the nasty crap. thanks for the support when my wife was basicly alone while i was out of it. Especialy the emails. Give me a month or so and ill be back to my old cyncial self getting my but wupped on in Spwaw and ome other matrix items. yall take care.

RichardTheFirst -> (11/15/2001 8:19:00 AM)

Wow. A hero and at EAST TIMOR!! You know, I almost went there too! As a teacher. What was your commission, may I ask? Now I'm even more of an admirer! You get well soon, my friend. Sincerely, Ricardo

pops -> (11/15/2001 9:23:00 AM)

FANTASTIC!!!!! I love a happy ending!!!
...or in this case no ending at all!! Keep on shining brother!

Gen.Urquhart -> (11/16/2001 3:52:00 PM)

Very happy to hear you're back here Krull!!!!!
Best news!

Big Bill -> (11/17/2001 9:35:00 AM)

Get well soon! As a treat i'll play a night/jungle battle against your Japanese so you can clock a win your first game back!

Jeff Norton -> (11/17/2001 11:38:00 AM)

You can't keep a good man down!!! Would love to buy ya a beer, my good man! GET BETTER SOON!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI